Barrett Outdoor is looking for a Receptionist to work at our Branch Office. As the Receptionist, you will be responsible for a variety of office responsibilities at the Branch Office and also Coordinate with our corporate Headquarters.
Additional Responsibilities of the Receptionist:
- Answering and forwarding phone calls to proper individual
- Representing the office in a professional manner
- Manage conference room calendars in Outlook
- Assist in the planning of company events
- Maintaining and ordering office supplies
• 1-2 years previous front desk/receptionist experience
• Professional and friendly phone manner
• Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer service background
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
We believe in offering our employees competitive pay. To learn more about our pay and benefits, apply today!
For 55 years, the Barrett family has kept its focus on doing one thing and doing it very well: Having outstanding outdoor bulletin spaces in outstanding locations—and offering our customers the best service possible. Which is probably why many Barrett clients are long-term, having posted billboards for years on end. Barrett Outdoor brings the latest and greatest in digital LED outdoor technology that displays up-to-the-minute generated content.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification.
7 months ago